Indian Army Jobs:The Indian Army offers applicants the chance to advance their career in the prestigious defence organisation. In this regard, the officials of the Indian Army have advertised a brand new employment notification for the grant of permanent commission in the Army. Through this drive, a total of 90 eligible Indian unmarried male and female candidates will be selected for the 10+ 2 Technical Entry Scheme 51 course. As per the official statement, the online registration procedures will start on October 13, 2023. Therefore, candidates who fulfil the requirements may submit their application much before the deadline to avoid last-minute technical issues.
Indian Army Jobs
|Conducted by||Indian Army|
|Job name||Indian Army Recruitment 2023|
|Staring date of application||13th October 2023|
|Last date of application||12th November 2023|
|Mode of application||online|
|Total number of vacant seats||90|
|Age limit||16 – 19 years|
|Pay scale||Rs. 56100 – 250000/- per month|
Eligibility Criteria – Indian Army Jobs
Essential Qualification :
- Candidates who meet the requirements must have cleared 10+2 exam or its equivalent qualification with minimum cumulative score of 60% in Math, physics & Chemistry from a recognised Institute.
- Candidates needs to have participated in JEE Mains 2023.
Essential age Required :
- The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 16 years and maximum age must not be more than 19 years in order to be eligible for this recruitment.
Age relaxation :
- Age relaxation should be admissible in accordance with the government rules.
More Active Jobs in India
Vacancy Distribution of Indian Army Recruitment
|Course name||Seat availability|
|Technical Entry Scheme 51 Course||90|
Application fee for Indian Army Jobs
|SC/ ST category Candidates||NIL|
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||NIL|
|PWD Category candidates||NIL|
- It is required for applicants to visit the Official page of Indian Army.
- Fill in the captcha code that shown on the screen.
- Read the guideline thoroughly described on the employment notice.
- If you meet the eligibility
- then click on the Registration tab.
- Complete the procedures with accurate mobile number and Mail ID.
- The login button is located under the dashboard, applicants must click on it.
- Fill up the application form carefully .
- Upload all the necessary documents in prescribed format.
- Preview the application form and submit the online form before last date.
- Candidates must take a print out of the form for further reference.
|Starting date of online application||closing date of online application|
|13th October 2023||12th November 2023|
Salary/ Pay Scale
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale – INR. 182200 to 224100/- Per month
- Lieutenant General HAG+ Scale – INR. 205400 to 224400/- Per month
- VCOAS / Army Cadre/ NFSG – INR. 225000/- Per month
- VCOAS – INR. 250000/- Per month
- Lieutenant – INR. 56100 to 177500/- Per month
- Major General – INR. 144200 to 218200/- Per month
- Captain – INR. 61300 to 193900/- Per month
- Brigadier – INR. 139600 to 217600/- Per month
- Lieutenant Colonel – INR. 121200 to 212400/- Per month
- Colonel – INR. 130600 to 215900/- Per month
- Major – INR. 69400 to 207200/- Per month