Indian Army Military Police Recruitment 2023 : Indian army has opened its registration portal for the recruitment for the women military police. There are a total of 100 posts available for the women in military police in soldier general duty general post. The applications will be available for the applicants in the official website of Indian Army. Recruitments will be done at Amabala, Jamalpur, Pune, Belgaum and Shillong. The candidates will be given the center based on their home districts. A common entrance test will be conducted for those students who qualify and found fit in the requirement rally. Students till ne age of 30 will be eligible to apply for the Indian Army job.
Qualification is limited to class x and the applicant must have secured atleast 45% marks in their boards. The last date for applying to this post is set on 22nd July 2021. A great opportunity for the women has arrived for the Indian Army requirement and the student can apply online for this post. The admit cards will be sent to the relevant emails ids. Candidates must visit the venue mentioned in the admit card and appear for the common entrance test. The eligibility criteria, age limit, vacancies, salary, syllabus for the exams and posts are explained further in this article.
Overlook of The Indian Army Military Police Recruitment 2023
The Entire Details for the post of Women Military police, the eligibility, application date,salary & other necessary details are provided.
Organization Name: Indian Army Recruitment Rally
Types of Job: Govt Job
Name of the Posts:- Soldier General Duty ( Women Military Police )
Eligibility: Class 8 pass and 10th passed. ( Minimum qualification )
Application Start Date:- 06.06.2021
End Date:- 22.07.2021
Location:- Bangalore, Shillong, Lucknow, Ambala, Jabalpur
Salary:- Rs.20,000 – Rs.30,000/-
Application Mode:- Online
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview.
Official Website:- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Vacancy Details – Indian Army Military Police Recruitment 2023
A Total of 100 vacancies has been released for the post of Women Military police.
Eligibility Criteria – Indian Army Military Police Recruitment 2023
To apply for the job, the candidate must have the following education qualification & must fall between the age limit.
- Education Qualification is the most important part to apply for this job requirement. The candidate who have passed 8th & 10th, they can easily apply for this job. Also Applicants must have 33% marks in each subject.
- The minimum age of the candidate should have 17 years to 21 years. General / Sc / St / OBC / PH caste category candidates can apply for this Job. They should be belong to the same age.
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years ( Maybe ). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Physical Fitness Test ( At Rally Site )
- 1.6 Km Run
Group I – 7 Min 30 Sec up to
Group II – 8 min up to
10 feet Long Jump – Qualify must
3 feet High Jump – Qualify must
Height – 152 cms
Weight – 48 – 50 kg
The following documents must be there with the applicant to apply. Plz read sincerly
- 8th class mark sheet
- 10th class marksheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile no
- National Cadet Corps ( NCC ) Certificate
Application Process for Indian Army Military Police Recruitment 2023
Candidates who are interested for this job they should follow the steps :-
- Applicants have to apply to the online mode.
- Go to the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- You can apply online mode. No other application mode will be accepted.
- You have to first Register here with your Name,Phone no , email id.
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Then, Plz fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee. ( if this s applicable )
Salary details for Indian Army Military Police Recruitment 2023
The selected candidates for various posts will be paid by the Govt of India. Their salary is mentioned below.
- Salary :- The salary of the candidates will be in the range of Rs.20,000 – Rs.30,000/- as per their post.
The Candidates will have to appear for an Entrance Exam. The syllabus of the exam is given below.
- General Knowledge – Abbreviation, Awards & prices, History, Geo, & Sports
- General Science – Human Body, Scientific Terms,
- Mathematics – Alzebra, Arithmetic, & Mensuration.
The entrance exam will be based on the following pattern –
- Total Number of Question – 50
- Total Marks – 100
- Total Duation – 1 hour
- Negetive Marking – 0.25
- Qualifying Marks – 60
The candidates applying for this entrance exam will be shortlisted best on their marks obtained and interview will be conducted.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
Application Fee – Indian Army Military Police Recruitment 2023
- Rs.100 for the General / OBC Candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates.
- The fee payment will have to be made online through the payment process.
if the candidates have any problem they have to click the link. & read all details.
0fficial Website:- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
FAQ’S:- Indian Army Military Police Recruitment 2023
Q.How many vacancies are there for the posts?
A. 100 vacancy are released.
Q. What is the last qualification to apply for this job?
A. Candidates must have passed 10th with 33% marks.