Indian Air Force Recruitment: Indian Air Force (IAF) has released an official notification about the recruitment of Agniveer in the Indian Air Force through the Air Force Agneepath Vayu (01/2023). Approximately 3500 vacancies have been released. The application process has already started from 7th November 2022 and will continue until 23rd November 2022. Interested candidates are asked to immediately apply for the job on or before the due date. We have provided all the required information such as the eligibility criteria, vacancy details, application fee, how to apply, the selection process, and other important information about this post. Follow our page to know more about such kinds of job vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before 20th December 2022.
Indian Air Force Recruitment
Conducted by- Indian Air Force (IAF)
Post Name- Various Posts under Airforce Agniveer
Name of the scheme – Agneepath Yojana
Application starting Date – 07th November,2022
End date- 23rd November 2022
No of Vacancy- 3500 posts
Service duration – 4 years
Pay scale- As per government rules
Job location- All over India
Age limit- As per government rules
Application Mode- Offline
Eligibility criteria : Indian Air Force Recruitment
Candidates must check out the proper eligibility criteria such as age, educational qualification and other criteria before applying for this job.
The details about the eligibility criteria is clearly mentioned in their official notification.
- Only those candidates who have passed the 10+2 / with Physics / Mathematics / English with 50% Marks from Any Recognized Board can apply for it.
- 03 years Diploma Course in Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic college with 50%marks
Minimum age criteria is 18 years
Maximum age criteria is 21 years
Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
Vacancy details : Indian Air Force Recruitment
A total number of 3500 vacancies have been released yet. Post wise number of vacancies are mentioned in their official notification. Please check that out.
- Application fees is Rs 250/-
- The payment should be done online.
- Through Debit Card/ Credit Card/UPI etc.
The candidates are asked to go to their official website and download the notification pdf and read it very carefully to avoid any kind of inconvenience regarding the eligibility and all.
The application process is mentioned step by step in the below
- First visit to their official website. The link is given below
- Click on the Apply Online option
- Then just click on the link down there named “Online Registration for Recruitment “
- Register yourself thoroughly
- After a successful registration process you will have to fill the application form
- Provide all the required details and attached the required documents carefully
- Before submitting the form check the whole form again
- Then pay the application fee
- Click on the submit button
- Take print out for future reference
Salary : Indian Air Force Recruitment
To know the detailed information about the salary process and other perks and allowances please check out the official notification. The link is mentioned below.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of 6 stages. All the stages are mentioned below.
- Written Exam
- CASB (Central Airmen Selection Board) test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Adaptability Test-I and Test-II
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Starting date of Application – 07th November 2022
End date of Application – 23rd November 2022
Interview date- Notified later
Result date- Notified later
FAQ : Indian Air Force Recruitment
Q. What is the application fee?
There is no application fee. The whole application process is totally free for the candidates.
Q. What is the last date for the application process?
23rd November 2022 is the last date for the application process
Q. What is the selection procedure for this job?
The candidates will be selected as per a few stages. We have mentioned all the stages in this article. Please have a look.
Q. What is the mode of the Application process?
Candidates will have to apply Online. The details have been shared in this article. Do check it out.