India EXIM Bank Recruitment : Here is some good news for all government job aspirants. Export-Import Bank of India has released an official notification about their recruitment of 2022. They have released a total of 45 vacancies for Management Trainee (MT) & Managers posts. The application process has already started from 14 of October 2022 and will continue to 18th November 2022. So to those candidates who are interested in applying for this job please go ahead. The link is given below. We have provided all the required information such as the eligibility criteria, vacancy details, application fee, how to apply, selection process, and other important information about this post. Follow our page to know more about such kinds of job vacancies.
India EXIM Bank Recruitment
Conducted by- India EXIM Bank
Post Name- Management Trainee (MT) & Managers
Application starting Date – 14th October,2022
End date- 18th November,2022
No of Vacancy- 45 posts
Pay scale- As per government rules
Job location- All over India
Age limit- As per government rules
Application Mode- Online
Eligibility criteria : India EXIM Bank Recruitment
Candidates must check out the proper eligibility criteria such as age, educational qualification and other criteria before applying for this job.
The details about the eligibility criteria is clearly mentioned in their official notification.
- Candidates should have completed their MBA degree from a recognised University or Board or Institution
- Excellent communication skills and advanced computer skills are needed for this job.
For management trainee post
- Minimum age should be – 21 years
- Maximum age should be – 25 years
For more information check out their official notification. The link is given below.
Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
A total number of 45 vacancies have been released yet. Post wise vacancy details are shared below. Please have a look.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancy|
|Manager (Information Technology)||02|
- For General/OBC- Rs 600/-
- For SC/ST/PwD- Rs 100/-
Application process : India EXIM Bank Recruitment
The candidates are asked to go to their official website and download the notification pdf and read it very carefully to avoid any kind of inconvenience regarding the eligibility and all.
The application process is mentioned step by step in the below
- First visit to their official website. The link is given below
- Click on the Apply Online option
- Then just click on the link down there named “Online Registration for Recruitment “
- Register yourself thoroughly
- After a successful registration process you will have to fill the application form
- Provide all the required details and attached the required documents carefully
- Before submitting the form check the whole form again
- Then pay the application fee
- Click on the submit button
- Take print out for future reference
Salary Scale will be dependent on the educational qualification, skill and post. To know more about the salary scale please check out their official notification.
Selection procedure will be held through Online Examination and Personal Interview. Only if you can crack all their eligibility criteria and the above stages then you will get the job.
Starting date of Application – 14th October 2022
End date of Application – 18th November 2022
Interview date- Notified later
Result date- Notified later
FAQ : India EXIM Bank Recruitment
Q. What is the application fee?
The application fee is Rs 600/- for general candidates and Rs 100/- for other reserved candidates.
Q. What is the last date for the application process?
18th November 2022 is the last date for the application process
Q. What is the selection procedure for this job?
The candidates will be selected as per the Online Examination, Documents Verification and Interview.
Q. What is the mode of the Application process?
Candidates will have to apply online. The details have been shared in this article. Do check it out.