IDBI Bank Recruitment : IDBI Bank requires young and qualified candidates for a 1-year postgraduate diploma degree in banking and finance, which includes a 6-month classroom component at the designated campus, a 2-month internship, and 4-month on-the-job training at IDBI’s various branches or offices. A total of 600 candidates will be selected for the posts. After completing the course, candidates will receive a PGDBF diploma certificate and will be hired as junior assistant managers under the bank. The online application process has been started on September 15, 2023 and it will be continued till September 30, 2023.
IDBI Bank Recruitment
|IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
|Junior Assistant Manager
|Staring date of application
|Last date of application
|Mode of application
|Total number of vacant seats
|20 to 25 years
Eligibility Criteria : IDBI Bank Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
Junior Assistant Manager : Candidates having Graduate degree in any discipline from a Government recognised University or its equivalent qualification from a government recognised institute.
- Candidates must have knowledge of Regional language.
- Candidates must be proficient in Computer.
Essential age Required :
candidates age should not be less than 20 years and maximum age should not more than 25 years.
Age relaxation :
Vacancy Distribution of IDBI Bank Recruitment
|Name of the post
|No of post.
|Junior Assistant Manager
Candidates will be selected on a basis of the percentage of marks they scored in qualifying exam
Salary/ Pay Scale
Candidates selected for the post would be paid between Rs. 7070 to 8050/- per month
|SC/ ST category Candidates
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates
|PWD Category candidates
Application process : IDBI Bank Recruitment
- Candidates are willing to apply for the post should visit the official website.
- On the homepage, you need to select the career tab.
- Click on the “Registration” and a new page will open.
- Fill out the online form with personal information i.e name, DOB, Parents name, mobile number, Gender etc.
- After registration candidates need to click on login tab.
- Provide registration ID and password.
- Enter details carefully asked on the form.
- Upload documents in specified format
- Pay the application after final verification.
- Press the submit button and keep a soft copy of the form for future reference.
- Your application process has been completed.
|Starting date of online application
|closing date of online application
Q. What is the application fee required for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. Candidates belonging to the SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 200 general, OBC, and EWS candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 and PWD Candidates exempted from fees
Q. What is the date of application for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. Candidates are able to submit their application till 30.09.2023
Q. How many vacancies are released for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total number of 600 vacancies are released for Junior Assistant Manager.