ICSI Job Openings: The most recent recruiting announcement has been posted to the Institute of Company Secretaries of India’s website, https://www.icsi.edu/. This hiring effort is intended to fill 40 open positions in total. CRC Executive positions have been assigned at ICSI by an official of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Therefore, those who are interested in a career with ICSI can submit their application by January 31, 2023, at the latest. Candidates who are chosen will receive a stipend of between Rs. 33,000 and 40,000 per month.
We will examine the most recent ICSI Job Openings 2023 in this post, including the application fee, selection process, eligibility requirements, vacancy information, salary information, required papers, and other details. Please attentively read the entire text if you want to learn more.
ICSI Job Openings
|Conducted by||Institute of Company secretaries Of India|
|Job name||ICSI Job Openings 2023|
|Job position||CRC Executive|
|staring date of application||already started|
|Last date of application||31st of January 2023|
|mode of application||online|
|total number of vacant seats||40|
|qualification||to be updated soon|
|age limit||not exceeding 31 years|
|Pay scale||Rs. 33,000 to 40,000/- per month|
Some useful fact about ICSI
- Institute of Company secretaries Of India Is national professional body in India.
- It is popularly known as ICSI.
- Approximately 54 years ago, ICSI Was founded on 4th October, 1968 under the ownership of ministry of corporate affairs.
- The headquarter of ICSI Was located on Lodhi road, Lodhi colony, New Delhi, Pin 110003.
- Since its inception, the ICSI aims to upgrading, managing and modulating the profession of company secretaries in India.
- At present the ICSI has 4 offices at Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai & Kolkata
Eligibility Criteria : ICSI Job Openings 2023
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
- The candidates must be a member of the institute of Companies secretaries of India.
- candidates should have minimum of 1 to 2 years of post qualification experience.
AGE LIMIT :
The candidates maximum age should not be more than 31 years as on 01.01.2023.
AGE RELAXATION :
Age relaxation is applicable for category candidates is as per the government rules.
Vacancy Details of ICSI Job Openings 2023
The total number of vacancies are tentative. We have shared the approximate vacancy details at below table.
|Name of the post||No of post|
|SC/ ST category Candidates||Exempted|
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Exempted|
|PWD Category candidates||Exempted|
Application process : ICSI Job Openings 2023
- candidates need to visit the official website of the ICSI’s
- Then go through the career section to read the instruction.
- After reading the instruction candidates need to registered themselves on the portal.
- Then login with using the credentials.
- Fill out the application form with basic details.
- Upload the necessary enclosures in the prescribed format.
- Take a print out of the form for further reference.
The official of ICSI does not disclose the details of the selection procedures. We have updated this page shortly with the information.
|Starting date of online application||closing date of online application|
|17th of January 2023||31st of January 2023|
|Name of the candidates||Pay scale|
|CRC Executive||candidates who are selected for the post will get the monthly stipend of Rs. 30,000 to 40,000/- per month|
|Official notification link||official website link||application link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
Important FAQs of ICSI Job Openings 2023
Q. How many seats are allotted for the CRC Executive posts ?
Ans. Approximately 40 seats are allotted for the posts.
Q. What is the last date of application to apply for ICSI Job Openings 2023 ?
Ans. 31st of January 2023 is the last date of application for this job openings.
Q. What is the salary of a CRC Executive posts under ICSI Job Openings 2023 ?
Ans. candidates who are selected for the post will get the monthly stipend of Rs. 30,000 to 40,000/- per month