ESIC Recruitment: A great news for 10th pass, 12th pass, and graduates who are preparing for a respected job according to their field, this is the perfect time to snatch the opportunity for getting a job at ESIC to disclose their new vacancy for the post of UDC, MTS, and Stenographer. ESIC conducted all its examinations in an annual mode. The application process for ESIC will be started on 29th August 2022 and continue till 8th September 2022.
All candidates who are completed their Secondary, Higher Secondary, and Graduation degrees will be applicable for these posts. The candidate will be appointed through the online examination conducted by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). For any further information, candidates have to go through our official website.
Exam Conducted By : Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Exam Name : ESIC Examination.
Salary : Follow the Website
Vacancy: 169 posts
Age Limit : 18-27
Qualification : 10th Pass, 12th Pass and Graduates
Job Location : All over India
Application mode : Online
Online Registration: 29th August
Last date : 8th September 2022
Medium Of Paper : English / Hindi
ESIC 2022 Official Website : https://www.esic.nic.in/
Important Detail about ESIC
- The fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
- It managed according to their rules anf regulations decided in the ESI Act 1948.
- First launched on 24 February in 1952.
- 80,000 crore budget as of 2021.
- Official Webaite : https://www.esic.nic.in/
Eligibility Criteria- ESIC Recruitment
Educational Qualifications :
- Applicants have to qualify for their 12th Class pass or Graduation Degree from any Government Authorized University.
- They have to pass their degrees at list with 55% marks.
- Under ESIC Recruitment, there is various post available regarding their qualifications.
- Post-wise educational qualifications are quite different from one another.
- For clear knowledge visit our official website.
Age Limit :
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for this notification of ESIC, have to read all small information carefully. The candidate should be under the age limit of 18 to 27 years by 15th February. To know categorically or post-wise age limit you have to follow our official website.
Age Relaxation :
The relaxation of the age are given below for the candidate who are belong with thse categories follow this-
For SC/ST Candidate – 5 year
For OBC Candidate – 3 years
For PWD Candidate – 10 years
Salary of ESIC Recruitment
According to the post, ESIC devided the salary differently. For the salary detail follow the official website.
Only for the UR Male candidate the fees will be 100 rupees and for the SC/ST, OBC, PWD and female candidates they have no need to pay any fee regarding these posts.
Vacancy Details of ESIC Recruitment
You will be provided all vacancy detail in Official website clearly. Follow the notification
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of ESIC or click on the link which is provided below
- Then follow the recruitment notifications, and read the eligibility criteria very carefully.
- Open the page of ESIC and choose your comfortable post.
- Register themselves
- Candidate has to fill the form with all his/her authentic details
- It is needed to give a valid email ID.
- Login with the credentials
- fill out the application form
- Upload all of your documents and check it carefully before submitting.
- Pay the application fees if needed.
- Submit the form and take a printout of it for further reference.
Remind the date – ESIC Recruitment
|starting date of online registration||29th August 2022|
|closing date of Application||8th September 2022|
Important link area
|DETAILED NOTIFICATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|APPLICATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE LINK||CLICK HERE|
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for ESIC 2022 Recruitment?
Ans: Go to the official website and check all eligibility criteria, then click on the application and fill it with all necessary details and submit it
What will be the selection process of ESIC?
Ans: According to their merit, candidate will be selected for these posts
How many vacancy are there for the post?
Ans: vacancies are different according to the posts.