DRDO RAC Recruitment: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has Invited online applications from eligible male and female Indian Citizens. As per the official recruitment notice, there are a total of 55 vacancies are allocated for the Scientist B post. The registration process for the same has already started and ends 28 days from the date of activation of the online application. Interested applicants may apply for the post within the stipulated timeline. Follow below for the selection process, vacancy details, salary, eligibility conditions, and more details.
DRDO RAC Recruitment
|Authorized by||Recruitment Assessment centre (RAC)
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
|Recruitment||DRDO RAC Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Scientist B|
|Age Limitation||28 Years|
|Ending date of application||28 days from the date of activation of online application|
Some Important Fact about DRDO RAC
- Recruitment & Assessment center is a recruitment agency.
- Defence Research and Development Organization is a reputed agency under the ministry of defense.
- The DRDO Was established in the year 1958.
- The headquarter of DRDO Was located in New Delhi.
- Currently there were a total number of 30,000 employees working.
Vacancy Break-up of DRDO RAC Recruitment
Post name : Scientist B
Total vacancy : 17
- UR : 07
- OBC : 04
- SC : 03
- ST : 01
- EWS : 02
Essential Qualification :
- The candidates should possess a Postgraduates degree in Psychology discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification.
- The candidates must qualify for the NET Exam for eligibility for Assistant Professorship in Psychology
- The candidates must have valid GATE scores in Psychology.
|SC/ ST Candidates :||33 years|
|OBC (NCL) candidates||31 years|
|UR Candidates||28 years|
Age relaxation :
The age relaxation is applicable for category candidates (SC/ ST/ PWD) as per the govt. of India Regulation.
Ex-Serviceman/PWD candidates : 10 years
Serving central civilian govt. : 5 years
Nationality : The eligible applicants must be o citizen of India
Online Exam Fee
|For SC/ST/ PWD & Women Applicants||Exempted|
|For OBC/ EWS Applicants||Rs. 100/-|
|Gen/ Unreserved applicants||Rs. 100/-|
Step by step Application Process
- Visit the official website of rac.gov.in
- Applicants must register themselves online
- After registration, The applicants need to sign in with the registration ID & password.
- Then the applicants need to fill out the application form with basic details.
- Upload all the required testimonials (Caste certificate, DOB Certificate, Signature)
- Applicants need to upload the signed declaration of candidates
- Pay the required application fee before the closing date of the advertisement.
- Review your entire application form and finally press the submit button to finalize the application
- At last applicants are required to retain a soft copy of the online application form for future reference.
The selection process will be done on a basis of category-wise merit of aggregate of 80% weightage or marks in the SSE and 20% weightage of marks in the Interview.
Remuneration/ Salary Structure
|Name of the Post||salary|
|Scientist B||Level -10
Rs. 88,000 as per the 7th CPC
Quick Link Area
|Detailed Recruitment PDF||GET DETAILS|
|Application link||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website||GET DETAILS|
Remind The Major Date
|Starting Dates of Submission of online application form||To be notified soon|
|Ending date of Submission of online application Form||28 days from the date of activation of online application|
FAQs of DRDO RAC Recruitment
Q. What is the age limit to apply for the Scientist B post ?
A. Candidates should not be exceeding the age limit of 28 years.
Q. What is the mode of Submission of application for DRDO RAC Recruitment?
A. The candidates can submit the application through online
Q. What is the fee required for DRDO RAC Recruitment?
A. General, OBC & EWS category candidates required to pay the non refundable application of Rs. 100 & SC, ST,Women & PWD Category candidates will not required to any fees.