DCIL Recruitment : There is a great opportunity waiting just from a one footstep distance of the candidates. DCIL has released a mind-blowing notification for the freshers candidates who are eagerly waiting for this notification. The application is being started. The last date of application is 3rd October, 2022. So hurry up otherwise this scope will slip from your hand. Total 45 posts will be filled by DCIL for this vacancy. For any further information read the bellow notification details.
|Authorized by||Dredging Corporation of India Limited|
|Recruitment||DCIL Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers, and Near Coastal Voyage Trainees (GP Rating)|
|selection process||Written tests, Interviews, Document Verification|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000 to 25,000/-|
|Essential Qualification||10th, Graduate and other Degree|
|Ending date of application||3rd October 2022 within 5:30 PM|
Some Important Fact about DCIL
- Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL)is a great association of the Government of India.
- DCIL was formed in 1976.
- The Headquarters of this company is situated at New Delhi in India.
- It provide dredging services to the Major Posts of the country in India.
- Official Website : dredge-india.com
Vacancy Break-up of DCIL Recruitment
Regarding with the Posts the vacancies are also different. For more detail follow the website.
Essential Qualification :
- Applicants have to qualified their 10th Class pass Degree, Graduation Degree or Engineering Degree from any Government Authorized University.
- They have to pass their degree or diploma at least with 55% marks.
- Under DCIL Recruitment, there are various post available regarding with their qualifications.
- Post wise educational qualifications are quite different from one another.
- For the clear knowledge about educational qualification they have to visit the official
- website of DCIL. There they can get the qualification detail regarding with their suitable posts.
Age Limitation :
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for this notification of BECIL, they have to read all small information carefully. Various post are available here and according with these the age limit is also different for each posts. As per the DCIL the candidate’s age should be less than 25 years. To know more follow our website.
Age relaxation :
The relaxation of the age are given below for the candidate who are belong with these categories
SC/ ST Candidates : 5 years
Ex-Serviceman/PWD candidates : 10 years
OBC Candidates : 3 years
Nationality : The eligible applicants must be o citizen of India
Online Exam Fee of DCIL Recruitment
|For SC/ST Applicants||Exempted|
|For OBC Applicants||Rs. 1000/-|
|Gen/ Unreserved applicants||Rs. 1000/-|
Step by step Application Process
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of DCIL , which is given below for you.
- Candidates can apply for these mention posts through online.
- Then follow the recruitment notifications, and read the eligibility criteria very carefully.
- Candidate have to fill the from with all yours documents.
- It is needed to give a valid email ID.
- Upload all of your document and check it carefully before submit.
- Pay the application fees if needed.
- Submit all documents of yours by following these steps
- Then press the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Selection Procedure of DCIL Recruitment
The candidates will be selected through the Written Test , Interview and the Document Verification. More detail follow the website.
Remuneration/ Salary Structure
According to the post the salary will be different. Like –
|Name of the post||salary|
|Dredge Cadets||Rs. 15000/- per month|
|Trainee Marine Engineers||Rs. 25000/- per month|
|Near Coastal Voyage Trainees||Rs. 10000/- per month|
Quick Link Area
Remind The Major Date
|Starting Dates of Submission of online application form||19th September 2022|
|Ending date of Submission of online application Form||3rd October 2022 within 5:30 PM|
FAQs of DCIL Recruitment
- How to apply for DCIL 2022 Recruitment?
Ans: Go to the official website and check all eligibility criteria, then click on the
application from and fill it with all necessary details and submit it on the mention date.
- What will be the selection process of DCIL?
Ans: According to their merit, candidate will be selected for the post.
- How many vacancy are there for the post?
Ans: Total 45 vacancies are there.