Civic Volunteer Recruitment: Did you get the news that Civic Volunteer Recruitment is going to come out? There are so many civic police will be recruited behalf of West Bengal Police Department for the various district in West Bengal. The Application begin Date will be published soon and those who applicants have passed 10th and stay in West Bengal they can apply for these various posts. Those who applicants have indomitable desire to work in the police line then you can complete your dream through this recruitment.
All the details have depicted here that you need to know about fill the civic police application form, like the first things is eligibility, Duties and responsibility, required documents, application process, application date and link etc. Now you have to go below to acquire all the important information.
Civic Volunteer Recruitment
- Post Name: Civic Police Volunteer.
- Department Name: Kolkata police.
- Vacancies: Various.
- Location: West Bengal.
- Application Start Date: Notify Soon.
- Application Begin Date: Notify Soon.
- Application Mode: Offline.
- Official website: http://www.kolkatapolice.gov.in/
Duties & Responsibility for Civic Volunteer Recruitment
- Maintain the road traffic.
- You need to control the crowd at any big festival or occasion with the police department.
- Works in the police station or court to handling the people.
- helps the common people if they need help on the road.
- You have to reach in your area if any unpleasant circumstances.
Place of Deployment For Civic Police Recruitment
- Traffic Guard.
- Police Station.
What is Civic Volunteer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
If you do not have any proper idea that what is the eligibility criteria for civic volunteer recruitment then you should go below to know exorbitant information about entire eligibility criteria. So follow down properly.
Academic Qualification for Civic police Volunteer Recruitment
- The applicants have to stay in West Bengal.
- The applicants have passed out from recognised Board.
- The 8th passed candidates applicants can apply.
- 10th passed candidates are eligible.
- 12th passed candidates are eligible to apply.
- No Criminal recode in any police station.
Look At A Glance here
Age Limit for Civic police Volunteer Recruitment
- The applicant’s age will be at least 20 years.
- The applicant’s age maximum age will be at least 60 years.
- Age relaxation has SC/ST and OBC applicants.
Medical Requirement for Civic police Volunteer Recruitment
- The Applicants have to be fit physically and Mentally.
Required Documents To Apply Civic Volunteer Recruitment
Those documents can be needed that we have given below, just follow below and see what kind of documents you have to provide.
- Your academic result.
- Aadhar card.
- PAN Card.
- Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate.
- Phone Number.
- Email Id.
Application Form For Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2021
The application form which is the major part of all recruitment and we need to fill that form correctly to receive a job. If any error your application can be rejected, this is why we have written how to fill the civic volunteer recruitment application form. Go below and you must get all information regarding application form. Follow us below.
How Can I Fill Application Form For Civic Volunteer Recruitment
- Eligible Applicants have to Download the Application Form through the official website that will provide Government.
- Write the application form correctly.
- Attach all the required documents along with the application form.
- After that send your application – Radha Bazar, 18, Lal Bazar St, Kolkata, State of West Bengal, pin – 700001.
Selection Procedure for Civic Volunteer Recruitment
It comes to every applicant’s mind that what is the selection procedure for the job. To understand this we have given significant things about the Selection Procedure for Civic Volunteer Recruitment. Now go down and read exquisitely.
- First Things is, You have to give a written exam.
- Second things is, Interview.
- You have to do training at the police station for 10 days.
- Every month you have to do a repressor course for one day in the police line.
Exam Pattern For Civic Police Recruitment 2021
You have to give an exam for get this jobs, Therefore we have demonstrated here all syllabus details so that you can take preparation for give this exam. Gradually go down and read all the syllabus details to the very end.
- General Knowledge.
- General English.
General Knowledge Syllabus for Civic Volunteer Recruitment
- Indian Culture.
- Indian History.
- National & International Current Affires.
- Indian Economy.
- Current Events.
- Country and their capital name.
- Important Date.
- General knowledge.
General English Syllabus for Civic Volunteer Recruitment
- Sentance Arrengment.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error correction.
- Fill in the Preposesion.
- Active Voice.
- Passive Voice.
Reasoning Syllabus for Civic Volunteer Recruitment
- Symbol and Letter Series.
- Logical Problem.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Matching definition.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Verbal Classification.
Mathematics Syllabus for Civic Volunteer Recruitment
- Profit and Loss.
- Number System.
- Time & Distance.
- Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation.
Application Date For Civic Volunteer Recruitment
|Application Begin Date||Notify Soon|
|Application Last Date||Notify Soon|
Application Link For Civic Volunteer Recruitment
|Official link||Get Details|
Latest Job Option You Can Apply
|8th pass jobs||Get Details|
|10th pass jobs||Get Details|
|12th pass jobs||Get Details|
|Government Jobs||Get Details|
|Defence Jobs||Get Details|
|Railway Jobs||Get Details|
|Private Jobs||Get Details|
FAQ’s About Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2021
- Is Civic police volunteer Government jobs?
Yes. The West Bengal Police department hire civic volunteer.
- How to Apply Civic volunteer recruitment?
First, you have to download the application form, then write the application form meticulously, attach all the required documents along with application form and send here – Radha Bazar, 18, Lal Bazar St, Kolkata, State of West Bengal, pin – 700001.
- Who are eligible to Apply Civic Volunteer Recruitment?
Those who candidates have pass 8th they are eligible to apply, even who have been passed class 10th and 12th they also apply.
- Which subject required to give exam for civic volunteer recruitment?
The subjects are General Knowledge, General English, Reasoning, Mathematics.
- How many days of training for civic volunteer recruitment?
10 days training you have to do.
- Which documents are required to apply civic volunteer application form?
Your academic result, Date of Birth, Caste certificate, Aadhar card, PAN Card, photograph, Email id, mobile number etc.
- What is the Age limit for civic police volunteer recruitment?
The applicant’s age will be at least 20 years and maximum age will be 60 years.
- What is the selection Procedure for civic volunteer Recruitment?
First, you have to apply, given an exam and you have to give an interview.