Students who belong to Calicut University must be checking for Calicut University results. Because the University has published a Notice, in which they have told that they will release some specific UG and PG Results within some days. As the result will be published on the official site only, students will be able to find out their Results from Calicut University’s official portal. You can also download your Result from the instructions given in this article. This article is made only for needy students, who want to follow the proper way of checking their Results. Let’s move forward to this page and gather effective details.
Calicut University Result
|University Name||Calicut University|
|Result Date||Update soon|
|Organized By||Government of Kerala|
|Mode of Result Publication||Online|
|Result Checking Date||Update soon|
|University’s Official Site||https://uoc.ac.in/|
Available Details on Manonmaniam Calicut University Result?
- Student’s Name.
- Theory Marks.
- Subject Wise Marks.
- Practical/ Internal Marks.
- Result Status.
- Semester Name.
- Controller’s Sign.
- Obtained Marks.
- Course Name.
Significant Documents Required For Calicut University Result
We advise all the students of Calicut University to carry the above-provided documents because these are necessary credentials, which will help you to check your Result
- Course Details.
- Admit Card.
- Examination Session.
Calicut University Result Checking Process
Step I – At the commencement, go to the official website of the University of Calicut.
Step II – Click on “Pariksha Bhavan” from the homepage.
Step III – The students will be entered on a new page.
Step IV – Now, you have to click on “Examination Result.”
Step V – Numerous Result links will be given on that page.
Step VI – After that, choose your desired Result and click on that link(Course, Semester and Exam Year).
Step VII – Enter the “Register Number” and also the “Scrutiny Code” provided below.
Step VIII – Click on “Get Result.”
Calicut University Offered Major Courses
- Faculty of Language and Literature.
- Faculty of Social Science.
- Faculty of Physical Science.
- Faculty of Business Studies.
- Faculty of Information and Communication Studies.
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Bio Science.
- Faculty of Mathematics and Computational Science.
- Faculty of Fine Arts.
Calicut University Revaluation Result
Students who have any issue regarding their gained marks are welcome to fill the Application Form of Revaluation. Visit the official website and fulfill the mandatory fields with the necessary details.
Calicut University Revaluation Result Checking Process
- Go to the official website of the University of Calicut.
- Click on “Pariksha Bhavan” from the homepage.
- Now, you have to click on “Revaluation Result.”
- Result links will be given on thescreen.
- Choose your desired Result and click on that link including Course, Semester and Exam Year.
- Enter the “Register Number” and also the “Scrutiny Code” provided below.
- Click on “Get Result.”
- Thus you can check the Revaluation Result of Calicut University.
Dates For Calicut University Result
|Graduation Results||Update soon|
|Post Graduation Results||Update soon|
|Revaluation Application Starting Date||Update soon|
|Last Date of Revaluation Application||Update soon|
|UG Revaluation Result||Update soon|
|PG Revaluation Result||Update soon|
Links Regarding Calicut University Result
|Official Site of the University||GET DETAILS|
|Calicut University Result||GET DETAILS|
Contact Details of Calicut University
- Contact Number – 0494 266 0600/ 0494 2407227/ 0494 2400816
- Mail – email@example.com
- University Address – University of Calicut, Malappuram, Kerala, India, Pin – 673635
Calicut University Result Related FAQ’s
- Is there any easy way, through which I can check B.A. semester Result of Calicut University?
—> Yes, there is so many easy way to check the B.A. Semester Result, for that you have to click on link mentioned above and then follow the instruction given on today’s article.
- How can I check Revaluation Result of Calicut University?
—> Go to the official website of the University of Calicut. Click on “Pariksha Bhavan” from the homepage. Now, you have to click on “Revaluation Result.” Select your Course and Semester. Enter the “Register Number” and also the “Scrutiny Code”, and click on “Submit.”