BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment: Bihar Public Service Commission has released a new appreciation from the candidates to apply for the Assistant Professor posts, Computer Science & Engineering in Government Engineering Colleges Under Science and Technology Department under the Government of
Bihar, India. There are 208 vacancies for this Assistant Manager post. Those candidates who are in an Engineering background and are interested in teaching can apply for this post.
Candidates must be a citizen of India. Know all the detailed information for this recruitment like educational qualifications, Age limit, the application process, application fees, important dates, salary, selection process, and how to apply are given below. Interested candidates can apply for this Assistant Manager post between 9th September 2022 to 28th September 2022. So, read the full article to know detailed information.
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment
|Authorized by||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment||BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Salary||Rs. 57,700/- per month|
|Age Limitation||22-65 years|
|Ending date of application||28th September 2022|
Some Important Fact about BPSC Recruitment
- Bihar Public Service Commission is created by the Constitution of India to select the
applicants for civil service on the basis of the merit of the candidates.
- 73 years ago, in the year 1949 it was established.
- Shri Atul Prasad(IAS) is the chairman of this commission.
- At the Beginning of this commission it worked with its headquarters in Ranchi and then the
government decided to shift the headquarters from Ranchi to Patna.
- Bihar Public Service Commission’s recruitment made by two methods : a. Direct Method. b.
Vacancy Break-up of BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
Candidates who have completed their B.S, B.Sc, B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech, and MS in
Computer Science or Engineering with first class in any recognized university or board or
the institution can apply for this post.
For more information check the official notification of BPSC.
Age Limitation :
Applicants Candidates minimum age should be 22 Years as on 1st August, 2022
and the maximum age should be 65 years.
For more information about the age limit check the official website
Age relaxation :
The age relaxation is applicable for category candidates (SC/ ST/ PWD) as per the govt. of India Regulation.
SC/ ST Candidates: 5 years
Ex-Serviceman/PWD candidates: 10 years
OBC Candidates : 3 years
Nationality : The eligible applicants must be o citizen of India
Online Exam Fee
Candidates should pay the application fees through Online.
|For SC/ST Applicants||Rs. 200/-|
|For OBC Applicants||Rs. 750/-|
|Gen/ Unreserved applicants||Rs. 750/-|
Step by step Application Process
- First, candidates visit the official website of BPSC.
- On the Homepage click on “
- Check all the notifications carefully before applying.
- Find the Assistant Professor Notification and click on it.
- Then click on Apply online for the Registration link.
- After the registration an application form will be shown on your screen.
- Fill the application form with suitable details like name, Age, email id.
- After that submit all the required documents with the mentioned size.
- Recheck the application form.
- Make the payment via online.
- Then click on Submit Button. After that take a print out of the application form for future
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Written Exam and interview and documents
verification at the time of interview
Remuneration/ Salary Structure
Candidates will be paid a monthly salary as per government rules and regulations.
Name of The Post – Assistant Professor
Salary – 57,700/-
Quick Link Area
Remind The Major Date
|Starting Dates of Submission of online application form||9th September 2022|
|Ending date of Submission of online application Form||28th September 2022|
FAQs of BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment
- How many vacancies are released under BPSC Assistant Professor Job Recruitment
Ans: There are a total of 208 vacancies released under the BPSC Assistant Professor recruitment
- How can I apply for this BPSC Assistant Professor recruitment in 2022?
Ans: You can apply for this online, the application link is given in this article