BECIL Recruitment : Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released the notification for DEO and other important posts. For all the posts candidates will be selected in contractual basis. This is a great opportunity for the candidates because the collection will be on the basis of interview. The walk in interview process of BECIL will be held on 23rd September and 29th September, 2022. For any further information read the below notification details.
|Authorized by||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Recruitment||BECIL Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Research Associate, Content Writer |
Associate Consultant, Creative content Writer, Graphic Designer Writer
Consultant & Sr. Content Writer
|Medium Of Paper||English / Hindi|
|Salary||check the notification|
|Age Limitation||18-27 Years|
|Walk in interview||23th and 29th September 2022|
|Application mode||walk-in- interview|
Some Important Fact about BECIL
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) is an ISO certified Central Public Sector Enterprise of the Government of India.
- BECIL was formed on 24th March 1995.
- The Headquarters of this company is situated at New Delhi and the Corporate Office in Noida in India.
- The regional office is in Bangalore.
- Official Website : https://www.becil.com
Vacancy Break-up of BECIL Recruitment
- Regarding with the Posts the vacancies are also different Like –
- Data Entry Operator/ Office Boy : 50 posts
- Data Analyst/ Social Media Analyst : 50 posts
- Research Associate/ Content Writer :10 posts
- Associate Consultant/ Creative content Writer/ Graphic Designer Writer : 30 posts
- Consultant/ Sr. Content Writer : 05 posts
- Sr. Consultant/ Project Lead : 05 posts
- Principal Consultant/ Project Manager : 10 posts
Eligibility Criteria of BECIL Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- For Data Entry Operator/Office Boy :
- They have to pass their Graduation degree at list with 55% marks.
- Good Efficiency in typing skill – Candidates must have minimum 40 w. p. m.
- B. Tech in Computer Science and MBA in marketing from any Government Authorized University
Age Limitation :
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for this notification of BECIL, they have to read all small information carefully. Various post are available here and according with these the age limit is also different for each posts. To know more follow our website.
Age relaxation :
The age relaxation is applicable for category candidates (SC/ ST/ PWD) as per the govt. of India Regulation.
SC/ ST Candidates : 5 years
Ex-Serviceman/PWD candidates : 10 years
OBC Candidates : 03 years
Nationality : The eligible applicants must be o citizen of India
Online Exam Fee
Follow the official website for the application fees.
Step by step Application Process
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of BECIL, which is given bellow for you.
- Follow the recruitment notifications, and read the eligibility criteria very carefully.
- Candidate have to upload the from and fill the from with all documents.
- It is needed to give a valid email ID.
- Submit the from on the day of interview and document verification.
- Appear with all documents which mentioned in the following notification.
Selection Procedure of BECIL Recruitment
The candidates will be selected through the walk- in- interview and the Document Verification. Candidates will be selected on contractual mode. More detail follow the website
Remuneration/ Salary Structure
According to the post the salary will be different. For the exact salary detail follow the official
website according to your posts.
Quick Link Area
Remind The Major Date
|Interview date||23th and 29th September 2022|
FAQs of BECIL Recruitment
- How to apply for BECIL 2022 Recruitment?
Ans: Go to the official website and check all eligibility criteria, then click on the
application from and fill it with all necessary details and submit it on the mention date.
- What will be the selection process of BECIL?
Ans: According to their merit, candidate will be selected for the post.
- How many vacancy are there for the post?
Ans: Total 190 vacancies are there.