Assam Police Havildar Recruitment: State level Police Recruitment Board , Assam has released Assam Police Havildar Recruitment notification 2023 on its authorized website at https://slprbassam.in/. The employment notification has been published for a total number of 36 vacancies for the position of Havildar. The employment notice for Assam Police Havildar Recruitment 2023 states that the online application process will be functioned from 2nd January 2023 and continue till 31st January 2023. So, candidates who have the H.S.L.C Certificate and have a passion for defense job can submit their online application form within this given timeline.
Assam Police Havildar Recruitment
|Conducted by||State level police Recruitment Board , Assam|
|Job name||Assam Police Havildar Recruitment 2023|
|staring date of application||2nd January 2023|
|Last date of application||31st January 2023|
|mode of application||online|
|total number of vacant seats||36|
|qualification||H.SL.C or its equivalent|
|age limit||18 to 40 years|
|Pay scale||Rs. 14000 to 60,500 + GP 6800/- per month|
Some useful fact about Assam Police
- Assam Police is commonly known as AP.
- It is a state law enforcement agency in Assam.
- Total annual budget of Assam police is Rs. 5833 crore.
- The police department is established in 1826.
- In this police department a total number of 61310 employees are working.
- It performs under the Dept. of home affairs, Assam.
- The headquarter of the police department is located at Ulubari, Guwahati.
- The agency executive of Assam police is Bhaskar Jyoti Mahanta (IPS).
Eligibility Criteria : Assam Police Havildar Recruitment
Candidates must be Citizen of India & Permanent Resident of Assam.
Essential eligibility :
|name of position||Essential eligibility|
|Assistant Jailor||i) candidates must pass the H.S.L.C or its equivalent exam from a recognized board or council|
ii) candidates should have a minimum NCC “B” Certificate
AGE LIMIT :
|The minimum age of the aspirants should be 18 years as on 01.07.2022|
|The minimum age of the aspirants should be 40 years as on 01.07.2022|
AGE RELAXATION :
|SC, ST (P), ST (H) Category candidates : 5 years|
OBC & MOBC Category candidates : 3 years
ESM Category candidates : 2 years
Other eligibility :
- Candidates should be able speak Assamese language and any other language fluently.
- candidates should register their name with a local employment exchange in Assam
Vacancy Details of Assam Police Havildar Recruitment 2023
Name of post : Havildar
Number of position : 36
|UR||OBC / MOBC||SC||ST (P)||ST (H)|
There is no application fees are required to apply for the posts.
Application process : Assam Police Havildar Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official page of Assam Police
- Then Register your name with valid mobile number and active Email ID.
- After registration a confirmation message will be send to your active Mobile number.
- Then Login with using the Recruitment ID and password.
- Furnish the application form with basic details like name, age, sex, eligibility and others.
- Upload signature, certificate & other certificates.
- Take a preview of the form and submit it.
- Keep a soft copy of the form for further reference.
The selection process will consists of the following stages
- Written Test
- Preliminary verification of Documents
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Oral / Viva Voce.
|Starting date of online application||closing date of online application|
|2nd January 2022||31st January 2023|
salary details : Assam Police Havildar Recruitment 2023
Name of the post : Havildar
Pay scale : Rs. 14000 to 60,500 + GP 6800/- per month (PB – 02)
Frequently Asked Question
Q. How many vacancies are released for Assam Police Havildar Recruitment 2023 ?
A. Total number of 36 vacancies are released for Havildar posts.
Q. How can I Apply for Assam Police Havildar Recruitment 2023 ?
A. Candidates can apply for this job through the direct application which is available on our website.