Anna University Result has been declared through the official website of Anna University Result. Since they have published the Result on their official site, so students must check their score by going through the official site. Students should have the minimum knowledge about the result checking process, and suppose they don’t know the exact and the easiest way to check the Result, they should complete reading this article. By reading this article, they can gain knowledge regarding Anna University Result. Interested candidates should not waste more time by going here and there, by staying here they can get A to Z information.
Anna University Result
- Estd Year of University – 1978
- Grade – A
- Article Topic – Anna University Result
- University Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Registration Year – 2022
- University Recognition – UGC
- Result Date – Update soon
- Official Site – https://www.annauniv.edu/
Required Documents for Anna University Result
- Roll No of the Candidate.
- Name of the Course.
Present Details on Anna University Result
- Name of Candidate.
- Name of the University.
- Uiversity Recognition.
- Written Marks.
- Practical Marks.
- Signature of the Controller.
How Will I Check Anna University Result?
Students will get various ways of checking Anna University Results, but they can not get easier way than this. And this is why they should go through the given steps:
a) In the first instance, go through the official page of Anna University. If you are not able to find out the official site, then click on the link that we have given at the end of this article.
b) Then click on the “Result” from the “News.”
c) Now choose a link, which is according to your Course.
d) Fill in the required details with the help of some necessary credentials.
e) At the end of filling in the necessary details, tap on “Submit.”
Major Courses Present in Anna University
- Faculty of Information and Communication Engineering.
- Faculty of Civil Engineering.
- Faculty of Management Sciences.
- Faculty of Architecture and Planning.
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering.
- Faculty of Technology.
- Faculty of Science and Humanities.
- Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Dates Regarding Anna University Result
- UG Result Date: Update soon
- PG Result Date: Update soon
- Revaluation Result Checking Date of Bachelor Course: Update soon
- Revaluation Result Checking Date Master Degree: Update soon
- Other Significant Dates: Update soon
Anna University Revaluation Result
Aspirants can fill the Revaluation Form through Anna University’s official site. To submit the Revaluation Form, they must pay the required fees. Remember the payment method of the Application fee will be deducted online. After completion of the Revaluation Application, the authority will re-check the answer paper of all the applicants and soon they will publish its Result. Till then don’t be impatient and wait for the University to declare the Result.
How Can I Get Anna University Revaluation Result?
- Go through the official page of Anna University to check the Revaluation Result or else you can click on the direct link provided on this page.
- Then you have to find the “Revaluation Result”
- Now choose a link, which is according to your Course.
- Fill in the required details with the help of some necessary credentials.
- At the end of filling in the necessary details, tap on “Submit.”
Contact Details of Anna University
|firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
|Ph. Number||044 2235 7080 / 044 2235 7081|
|Address||Anna University, Chennai,|
Tamil Nadu, India
Significant Links for Anna University Result
|CRSU Result Link||Get Details|
|Official Website of the University|| Get Details |
Important FAQ’s On Anna University Result
1) When was Anna University established?
—> The Anna University was established in 1978.
2) Who is the vice-chancellor of Anna University?
—> Professor Dr. R Velraj is the present vice chancellor of Anna University.