SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment : The Steel Authority of India Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for Graduate, Technician, and Trade Apprentice positions. For that reason, SAIL posted a new employment notice on its official page regarding SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment 2023. There are a total of 336 vacant seats that will be filled for the aforesaid position. The online application link will be live on their respective sites from August 29, 2023, to September 30, 2023. Candidates interested in joining SAIL as apprentices must apply before the given timeframe; after that, the link will be removed from the official site.
SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment
|Steel Authority of India Limited
|SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Staring date of application
|Last date of application
|Mode of application
|Total number of vacant seats
|Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI
|Above 18 years
Below 28 years
|According to the apprenticeship rules
Eligibility Criteria : SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- GRADUATE APPRENTICE : Candidates should possess Graduate degree from a recognised institute in relevant discipline
- TRADE APPRENTICE : Candidates should possess matriculation from a recognised board with ITI Certificate in relevant Trade.
- TECHNICIAN APPRENTICE : Candidates should possess Diploma degree from a recognised board in Relevant subject
Essential age Required :
candidates age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age should not more than 28 in order to be eligible to apply for the position.
Age relaxation :
Vacancy Distribution of SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment
|No of vacancy
Candidates will be selected on a basis of the percentage of marks they scored in qualifying exam
Salary/ Pay Scale
Salary will be determined in accordance with Apprenticeship rules 1992, Apprenticeship act 1961
|SC/ ST category Candidates
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates
|PWD Category candidates
Application process : SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment
- Candidates are willing to apply for apprentice post should registered on the NATS Portal/ Apprenticeship portal.
- On the homepage, you need to select the Register tab.
- Candidates must have a active email ID and mobile number that will remain active throughout the selection process
- Fill up the form with your personal data
- candidates need to click on login tab after registering
- Provide registration ID and password
- Fill in all the particulars with required details.
- Upload the documents in prescribed size.
- Candidates should ascertain the correctness of all information before final submission
- Submit the form before deadline
- Take a print out of the form for future reference.
|Starting date of online application
|closing date of online application
|Official Notification link
|Official website link
|Click here to Apply for ITI Apprentice
Click here to Apply for Technician & Graduate Apprentice
Q. What is the age required to apply for an Apprentice post ?
Ans. candidates age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age should not more than 28 in order to be eligible to apply for the position.
Q. What is the selection process for SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. Candidates will be selected on a basis of the percentage of marks they scored in qualifying exam
Q. How many vacancies are released for SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total number of 336 vacancies are released for Apprentice post.