NABARD Asst Manager Recruitment : National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development has posted a latest recruitment notification on its official page https://www.nabard.org/. There are a total number of 150 Vacancies are released for Assistant Manager post. According to the notification, the online application process will begin On September 2, 2023 Onwards. Candidates are interested to apply for Assistant Manager post are able to submit their application till September 23, 2023. To know the complete information about NABARD Asst Manager Recruitment 2023 such as application process, vacancy information, selection process, salary details & more.
NABARD Asst Manager Recruitment
|Conducted by||National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development|
|Job name||NABARD Asst Manager Recruitment 2023|
|Job position||Assistant Manager|
|Staring date of application||02-09-2023|
|Last date of application||23-09-2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Total number of vacant seats||150|
|Qualification||Bachelors/ PG degree|
|Age limit||21 – 30 years|
Eligibility Criteria : NABARD Asst Manager Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in relevant subject from a recognised University.
Essential age Required :
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 30 years
Age relaxation :
|PwBD-UR Candidates||10 Years|
|OBC Candidates||3 years|
|SC/ST Candidates||5 years|
Vacancy Distribution of NABARD Asst Manager Recruitment
|Medica specialist/ Mass communication||01|
Selection for the Assistant Manager post will be done through the following stages
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
- Personal Interview
Salary/ Pay Scale
Candidates will receive salary Rs.100000 per month
|SC/ ST category Candidates||Rs. 50|
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Rs. 450|
|PWD Category candidates||Exempted|
Application process : NABARD Asst Manager Recruitment
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website
- Go to the recruitment section and click on the tab.
- Before applying for the post must read all the guideline , terms & condition.
- Then you should click on the Registration tab.
- Fulfil the registration process with Self mobile number and mail ID.
- Your registration process has been successfully completed when you receive a Provisional ID and password on your registered number
- Click on login tab and Fill in all the particulars with required information.
- Upload the required documents i.e signature, passport photo & others.
- After final verification pay the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
|Starting date of online application||closing date of online application|
Q. How many vacancies are announced for NABARD Asst Manager Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. This drive has release a total of 150 vacancies for Assistant post.
Q. What is the Salary of An Assistant Manager in NABARD ?
Ans. Candidates will receive salary Rs. 100000 per month
Q. What is the deadline for submitting application for position of NABARD Assistant Manager?
Ans. The last date for submitting the application for Assistant post is 23rd September 2023.
Q. What Qualification are required to apply for NABARD Asst Manager Recruitment ?
Ans. Candidates should possess Bachelors/ Masters degree in relevant subject from a recognised Institute.