AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment : A latest employment notification has been advertisement on its official page https://aiimsbathinda.edu.in/ with a total 50 vacancies. The application procedures is offline. Therefore, candidates interested to applying for Junior Resident post may do so by registered post at the provided address before the deadline i.e 22-10-2023. Below this article, we have covered all the pertinent data regarding AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2023 such as application fee, selection process, age limit, salary details, qualification requirements & others.
AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment
|Conducted by||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Job name||AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2023|
|Job position||Junior Resident|
|Staring date of application||6th October 2023|
|Last date of application||22nd October 2023|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Total number of vacant seats||50|
|Age limit||Not exceeding 33 years|
|Pay scale||Rs. 56100 + NPA + other usual allowances|
Eligibility Criteria : AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Candidates must hold MBBS Degree from a recognised University.
- Applicants should have a valid registration certificate from state or central medical council.
Essential age Required :
- Candidates age must be 33 years old in order to be eligible for Junior Resident post.
Age relaxation :
No relaxation should be provided to the SC/ST/OBC/PwBD Category candidates
Vacancy Distribution of AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment
|Category||Number of openings|
The candidates will be chosen for Junior Resident post through Interview.
Salary/ Pay Scale
Name of the post : Junior Resident
- Salary : Rs. 56100 + NPA + other usual allowances
|SC/ ST category Candidates||Rs. 500|
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Rs. 1000|
|PWD Category candidates||Exempted|
- Candidates must be forward the duly filled application form along with all necessary information to the following address latest by 22-10-2023.
|The Recruitment Cell, |
Ground Floor, Administrative block
Mandi, Dabwali Road
AIIMS, Bathinda 151001, Punjab
- Application envelope must be superscribed as ” Application for the post of ________Department of _____________…
|Starting date of online application||closing date of online application|
Q. How many vacancies are going to be recruited for AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. A total of 50 vacancies are going to be recruited through this drive.
Q. What is the qualification requirements for AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment ?
Ans. Candidates must hold MBBS Degree from a recognised University with registered under state or central medical council.
Q. What are the dates for AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2023 online procedures ?
Ans. According to the notification, the online date are 06-10-2023 to 22-10-2023.