NIHFW Recruitment: The national institute of health & Family welfare will be conducted an interview to select eligible candidates for various positions like Mobile application developer, Solution Architect, DevOps Engineer, Project Manager, Software developer & others. For that reason, The official of NIHFW Published a new recruitment notification on its official website on 30th November 2022. Candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria can attend the interview to work at NIHFW. There is a total number of 17 vacancies to be filled. Candidates who are selected for the said post will be placed in NIHFW, New Delhi.
Candidates who are wishing to appear for the interview must go through the entire article to get complete information such as Eligibility criteria, the application process, selection process, salary details, interview place, and many more.
|Authorized by||The national institute of health & Family welfare|
|Job name||NIHFW Recruitment 2022|
|Job role||Mobile application developer, Solution Architect, DevOps Engineer, Project Manager , Software developer & others|
|release date of notification||30th November 2022|
|Interview date||23rd December 2022|
|salary||Rs. 40,000 to 1,40,000/- per month|
|qualification||MBA/ DEGREE/ B.COM/ B.A/ B.E/ B.TECH|
|age limit||not more than 45 years|
|Place of posting||NIHFW, New Delhi|
Vacancy Details of NIHFW Recruitment
|Name of position||Vacancy no.|
|Mobile application developer||01|
|Account/ Finance accounts||01|
|Cyber security Expert||01|
|Data Analytics Expert||01|
|AI & Machine Learning expert||01|
|Cloud computing expert||01|
Eligibility Criteria : NIHFW Recruitment
For Store Assistant :
- Candidates should possess graduate degree in commerce discipline from a recognized institute or Any Graduate degree from a recognized institute with 1 year diploma degree in Store keeping or book keeping.
- Candidates should have minimum of 3 years of experience in handling accounts and stores.
For Administrative Assistant :
- Candidates have bachelors degree (B.SC, B.COM, BA, BBA) From a recognized university.
- 3 years of experience as a Administrative staff or back office manager.
For Account/ Finance accounts :
- Candidates should possess graduate degree Finance or Have MBA Degree from a recognized institute.
- should have knowledge of procurement of goods and services.
For all other Post :
- B.E, B.TECH Degree in Information technology/ computer science/ MCA/ Electronics and communications from a govt recognized institute.
- candidates should have minimum of 1 to 2 years experience in health domain working
- candidates have experience relevant certification.
Age limit :
age should not more than 45 years as on the interview date.
- candidates can visit the official website.
- Download the application form.
- complete the application form by entering the basic details.
- Then attach all the self attested photocopy of documents and should be send latest by 23 of December 2022.
- Self attested photo copies of same has to be produced at the time of Interview.
candidates will be selected through Skill test and Interview.
|Release Date of Notification||closing date of Walk in interview|
|30th November2022||23rd December 2022|
|Official notification link||official website link||application form link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
|Name of position||Pay scale|
|For Administrative Assistant, Account/ Finance accounts & Store Assistant||Rs. 40,000 to 70,000/- per month|
|For all other post||Rs. 90,000 to 1,40,000/- per month|
Q. What is the date of Interview for NIHFW Recruitment ?
A. The interview date is 23rd December 2022.
Q. What is the process of selection for NIHFW Recruitment ?
A. The selection will be done through skill test and Interview.
Q. How many vacancies are announced for NIHFW Recruitment ?
A. There is a total number number of 17 vacancies to be recruited.